Home & Away Care is a new home care service Cork / West Cork, offering home care, nursing care, medical support and complementary therapy to anyone in need of quality home based care. Home & Away Care has been created by a team of experienced and skilled professional care givers and medical practitioners drawn from the local community, with the focus on maximising your health, happiness and independence. We recruit only the very best carers and nursing professionals to our team and provide on-going training for excellence in areas such as complementary therapy.
Who are we
We are your HomeHealthCare Family of experienced and skilled caregivers, drawn from the local and broader community, offering high quality HomeCare, Nursing Care, Medical Support and Complementary Care to all in need of quality Home based care.
To be the best provider of community based, personalised HomeHealthCare, supporting all ages, in times of need, so as to maximise the independence, health, happiness and quality of life of the individual, the family and the community.
To enable safe independent living at home for all age groups while providing a person -centred care approach
We Focus our care on getting you to where you want to be, by offering a complete menu of supportive, rehabilitative and restorative HomeHealthCare service
Our promise to you
When you invite us to join in your care-you and your family become a member of the Home & Away Care family. We understand the difficulties in obtaining high quality and appropriate HomeCare. We Focus our care on getting you to where you want to be, by offering a complete menu of supportive, rehabilitative and restorative HomeHealthCare services.
- to bring to you, your family and community, care that is safe, reliable, dignified, compassionate and more.
- to focus our care on getting you to where you want to be
- to offer you a complete menu of supportive, rehabilitative and restorative HomeHealthCare services
- to assist you in maximising your happiness, health and wellbeing
- to put you at the centre of all decisions about your life and care
- to give you good quality information
- to provide an individual, personal and confidential service with regular contact and monitoring
- to provide a Care plan that is appropriate to your needs
- to provide care at a reasonable cost
- to listen to your concerns and suggestions for improvement.